At Redeemer, we believe
- Jesus Christ is the Son of God and Savior of the world. (Matthew 3:17, 1 Timothy 1:15)
- As followers of Jesus Christ, we believe we have been called to share this truth with everyone. (Matthew 28:19-20)
- There is only one true triune God, who reveals himself in three distinct persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Matthew 3:16-17, John 10:30, John 14:26, 1 John 5:20)
- All men are sinful, which separates us from God. (Romans 3:23, James 2:10)
- Because of God’s abundant love and grace, not because of our works, Jesus Christ has saved all sinners who believe he is our Savior. (John 3:16, Ephesians 2:8-10)
- The entire inerrant Bible is the inspired Word of God and the sole source of our faith in Jesus Christ. (2 Timothy 3:16, 2 Peter 1:20-21)
- The truth confessed in the Apostle’s Creed
- That the Word of God is accurately summarized and explained by the writings contained in the Book of Concord
At Redeemer our mission is to make disciples of Jesus Christ by reaching out to those who don’t know Him and by strengthening those who do, that they would live lives as a courageous witness to Christ.
The Vision at Redeemer Lutheran Church is to extend grace by partnering with others to love and support our neighbors so that faith may be multiplied.
Redeemer Lutheran Church is afflicted with Lutheran Church Missouri Synod.